We invite you to participate in this year's "Posters With Fellows" event at the HFES Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
The genesis behind this session was to give HFES members and students the opportunity to interact with some of the most distinguished colleagues the Society has to offer (you!) in a low-key setting. The last several years of "Posters With Fellows" sessions have been exceptionally well received, and highly attended - with a lot of positive feedback from Fellows and attendees alike.
What would you present at this prestigious session? ANYTHING YOU WANT that's relevant to the world of human factors! You may present a poster:
- describing some new results from your current work
- covering a retrospective of work you've done
- describing a challenging new frontier you think human factors/ergonomics professionals should address
- describing work that you or your students have shared before that has continued applicability
- identifying a problem that would be interesting to talk about with other HF/E colleagues
- discussing anything that you believe would engage the audience
The goal is to raise the profile of the Fellows while giving students and your HF/E colleagues an opportunity to interact with the thought leaders of our profession.
Your participation is crucial to the success of this format, and we would greatly appreciate your willingness to participate, even if you have participated in past years. If you haven't participated in the past, please consider doing so this year, as it's a wonderful way to engage with the HF/E community.
There is no review process for this invited session - just let us know you want to participate, then show up with your poster, and enjoy! If you would like to participate this year, please click on the button below BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1st to let us know you are coming. If you have any questions, please contact Philip Kortum (email@example.com)
Participate Today in the "Posters with Fellows" Session