Journals and Publications
Your membership includes access to more than 20,000 articles and abstracts from archived and current issues of leading peer-reviewed journals, the Reviews volumes, and meeting proceedings:
- Free online access to four Society peer-reviewed journals.
- Special member prices on books and technical standards
- HFES members receive a 25% discount off the $1,750 open access publication fee to Human Factors in Healthcare.
Discounts on Meeting Registration
Take advantage of discounted pricing to attend HFES educational activities designed to expand your knowledge and grow your professional network within the HF/E community including:
- International Annual Meeting
- International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care
Human Factors/Ergonomics Advocacy
Through our partnership with Lewis-Burke, HFES communicates the value and contributions of HF/E science and practice in Washington, DC.
On-Demand Access to Education via the HFES Learning Center
An ever growing library of online educational activities across the spectrum of human factors and ergonomics aimed at improving your knowledge and practice.
Discounts on UX Training and Certification
Learn UX writing, content design, conversational design, and content testing from experts in the field. Earn a professional certification.
LOGIN to access HFES member only discounts information/access to these two programs.