The 9th ErgoX Symposium was held on Monday, Oct. 23, 2023 in Washington, DC and featured four educational tracks:
- Extended Reality
Among the many benefits offered by ErgoX, the symposium was desinged for attendees to:
- Gain the latest insights on procedures, tools, and approaches for on-the-job safety and wellness from world-class ergonomics and safety experts
- Network with presenters, practitioners, and researchers
- Make new strategic connections
- Find solutions to pressing workplace ergonomics issues
- Interact with exhibiting companies showcasing their products and services
First held in 2015 and over time formalizing into a user-centered design meeting in 2018, the ErgoX Symposium has demonstrated that a symbiotic approach to improving the design of technology and equipment is possible. With the goal to improve safe and effective technology user adoption, ErgoX showcases the latest in technology evolution, research, and application and their intersection with human-system interaction and integration.
Designed to showcase and apply the latest ergonomics science to workplace health, safety, wellness, and injury-prevention issues across a variety of domains and settings, ErgoX addresses the demand for safe and effective technology development found through multi-disciplinary and cross-market collaboration of cognitive and physical research and their resulting application to end user technology adoption.