14th International Naturalistic Decision Making Conference, June 18-21, 2019: Call for Papers
The 14th NDM meeting will be held in San Francisco, CA, USA, June 18-21, 2019 (Tuesday – Friday). Proposals are sought for presentations, symposiums, panels, posters, and workshops. Proposals may be research or practice-oriented. For information regarding submission guidelines, please visit https://naturalisticdecisionmaking.org/call-for-papers/
.The deadline for proposal submissions is February 1, 2019.
In 2019, we will be celebrating 30 years of research studying decision making in complex environments. This event will cover a wide range of topics including, but not limited to:
- Decision making under stress and uncertainty
- Strategies to support rapid decision making
- Decision making in information visualizations, user interfaces design, macrocognition and adaptive performance
- Decision making in automation and explainable artificial intelligence
- Decision making for the Internet and consumer decisions
- Decision making in the workplace and in organizations
Have a question? Contact Tiffany Estep at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in San Francisco!
The 2019 Organizing Committee:
Gary A. Klein
Gary L. Klein
Jan Maarten Schraagen