Now on Amazon for Kindle users!
In Guide to Forensic Human Factors, editors Kenneth Nemire, H. Harvey Cohen, and Joseph Cohen have gathered the highest-rated HFES Annual Meeting Proceedings forensics papers and helpful overview chapters by top experts in their fields:
- Foreword: Richard A. Olsen
- Chapter 1: Slip, Trip, and Fall Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, Kenneth Nemire & H. Harvey Cohen
- Chapter 2: Transportation Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, Paul L. Olson & Rudolf G. Mortimer
- Chapter 3: Consumer Product Safety Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, Shelley Waters Deppa & Carol Pollack-Nelson
- Chapter 4: Warnings Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, David R. Lenorovitz & Edward W. Karnes
- Chapter 5: Workplace Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, Marc L. Resnick & Joseph Cohen
- Chapter 6: Practice Issues in Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics, David A. Thompson & H. Harvey Cohen
"This digital book commemorates almost 30 years of forensic HF/E knowledge and practice by organizing most of the research in one place, and providing some additional overview articles by prominent forensic HF/E scientists and practitioners that synthesize this past research and place it in the broader context of the forensic HF/E literature." - From the Preface
Employing an enhanced Bookmarks feature, the digital book facilitates discovery of the content through hyperlinks from in-text citations and references within each chapter directly to the more than 160 reproduced proceedings papers, which are contained in appendixes to each chapter. Links in the papers take the reader back to where they clicked the paper link.
The CD guide is free to members with payment of a $5 shipping/handling charge ($7 outside U.S.).