Tell us what you've done to promote NEM
You may nominate yourself or other HFES members under one or both of the following categories for your NEM accomplishments and be included on the NEM Honor Roll.
1) Conducted School Outreach Activities by:
- Communicating information about Human Factors/Ergonomics to at least 222 students and teachers (Grades K-12 or college).
- Conducting this education using techniques such as lectures, workshops, and seminars.
2) Conducted Community Outreach Activities by:
- Communicating information about Human Factors/Ergonomics to at least 2,222 adults who would otherwise not be familiar with HF/E.
- Conducting this education using techniques such as publishing articles in magazines or newspapers, interviews for radio and television, lectures, workshops, and seminars, leading high visibility community service projects focused on Human Factors/Ergonomics, etc.
3) Both one and two
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and e-mail address (and the name and e-mail address of the nominee, if not yourself), the criteria met, and a description or your (or the nominee's) accomplishments in 200 words or less.