ErgoX: An Extraordinary Ergonomics Event
June 17–19, 2015
Hyatt Regency Orange County, minutes from Disneyland!
The inaugural ErgoX, an eXtraordinary ergonomics event, provided practical, usable, and impactful solutions for the daily challenges faced by ergonomists and safety specialists across a wide range of office and industrial settings.
World-class leaders in the ergonomics field translated the latest scientific findings and best practices into effective information, procedures, tools, and approaches attendees could use to improve their work safety and wellness outcomes – all in a unique, user-friendly, and intimate setting.
ErgoX focused on helping people find solutions to their specific ergonomics challenges through our expert panels. Attendees brought their challenges and problems and let ErgoX provide the solutions!
View the ErgoX 2015 brochure
- Safety and ergonomics staff and directors
- Human resources professionals in charge of injury prevention
- Occupational and physical therapists
- Occupational nurses
- Practicing ergonomists
- Industrial hygienists
- Those interested in occupational ergonomics or who are in charge of ergonomics evaluations in their company
- Potential solutions to pressing ergonomics problems
- Basic ergonomics knowledge about risk factors
- An understanding of ergonomics evaluation and identification of solutions
- Knowledge on where to find expert advice