Volume 54, Number 8
Daily Newsletter Items Wanted
The HFES 2011 Annual Meeting newsletter, The High-Roller Herald, is now accepting items for publication. Topics may include any of the following:
- descriptions of demonstrations or exhibits
- dates and locations for university reunions/gatherings during the Annual Meeting
- features on invited speakers, other special guests, and HFES members
- previews of panels, debates, and unique sessions
- information on student-related sessions and activities
- announcements of new academic programs
- information on Technical Group invited sessions and business meetings
- news of upcoming events, conferences, and books of interest to attendees.
We encourage e-mail submissions prior to the meeting; however, we also welcome submissions from all attendees on site. Please submit dates and locations for university reunions or other meetings as early as possible.
If you would like to submit an article or learn more about how you can become involved with The High-Roller Herald, please contact Newsletter Chair Celeste Adamson. The High-Roller Herald also invites exhibitors and any other interested parties to advertise. Contact HFES Communications Director Lois Smith at 310/394-1811 for details.
Back to the Table of Contents for the August 2011 HFES Bulletin
Download a .pdf version of this issue
Archive of past HFES Bulletin issues (in .pdf format)